Meet The Founders
After a successful 28 year career as a Managing Director at a prominent Wealth Management firm, Cira retired from the business and moved her family home to where it all began. "I was running a $350 million dollar business, with 600 direct reports, flying 150,000 miles a year, living 2500 miles away from my family, watching life go by. I had so many other interests I wanted to test my skills at, so I took the leap of faith."
The business was born from personal experience as a real estate investor for many years. "We would buy a home, do an extensive remodel, and be left with the mess of a lifetime and no one that cleaned it like we expected it to be… pristine."
Starting Coastal Construction Finishers has been so satisfying for several reasons… the opportunity to manage and grow my own business, the instant gratification of seeing the results of our hard work come to fruition, filling a niche market and becoming an integral extension of a builders team, and building a reputation as the best "Post -Construction Clean-Up" company in the area!
As a project manager in the competitive telecommunications industry for over 33 years, Karen retired with an excellent management foundation supporting her partnership in an exciting business venture in Coastal Construction Finishers.
Her meticulous attention to detail and ability to work with her colleagues to get the job done perfectly fit with the Coastal Construction Finishers vision and mission... "one builder, one project, one success story at a time".
The opportunity to co-found the company with Cira and make a difference in the community and neighborhood, was the driving force behind developing a partnership with building contractors in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, and proudly offering the highest quality post-construction cleaning service in the industry.
Dedicated to be the "go to" provider of high-quality post-construction cleaning for all building contractors in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
One builder, One project, One success story at a time. Together, with our expert Team of Coastal Construction Finishers colleagues, we will provide the highest quality of a “green-clean” environment for your clients and their families to live in.
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
the quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
the competence or skill expected of a professional.
the combined action of a group of people, especially when effective and efficient.
a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
the practice or quality of including or involving people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.
Why You Should Hire Us
What differentiates Coastal Construction Finishers from other companies in our industry is we stick to one business model… residential post-construction clean-up. We are not a janitorial service, weekly cleaning service, nor a commercial cleaning service.
We are trained, qualified experts in post-construction clean-up in order to deliver the highest quality results to you, the builder, to pass on to your clients.
Our unwavering commitment to excellence, and our attention to detail, will leave no corner untouched.
Our business only grows through the development and maintenance of reliable and trusted relationships with our builders, when they and their clients are 100% satisfied.
Coastal Construction Finishers is an eco-friendly company, we use non-toxic and non-carcinogenic products. Your clients’ health and safety is our top priority.
Services & Pricing
You can choose our services à la carte, or you can bundle our services for premier pricing.
Phase 1: Rough Clean
• The Rough Clean occurs during the construction period. More specifically, the Rough Clean begins once the construction workers have finished the plumbing, electrical and framing stage.
• At this stage, our team can access the site and remove debris, trash, stickers, and clean the area prior to the start of the next construction stage.
• After the Rough Clean, construction workers and specialists typically install flooring, cabinetry and paint.
Phase 2: Final Clean
• The Final Clean occurs after construction on the site is completed. This is the most thorough cleaning stage, and will typically take our team several days to complete.
• This stage encompasses deep cleaning every square inch of the home, including:
– Vacuuming walls, ceilings, tile and hardwood floors and carpets
– Bathroom tubs, showers and toilets
– Light fixtures
– Ceiling fans
– Kitchen appliances
– Countertops and backsplashes
– Interior and exterior cabinets and drawers
– Sinks and faucets
– Hardwood floor detailing
– Interior windows and window frames
– Baseboards and windowsills
– Doors and frames
– Millwork and trim
– Paint splatter
Phase 3: Exterior Clean
• The Exterior Clean can happen in coordination with the Final Clean phase.
• This stage encompasses:
– Removal of small debris
– Power washing exterior surfaces (patios, decks, walkways)
– Cleaning exterior windows
– Gutter cleaning
Phase 4: Touch-Up Clean
• The Touch-Up Clean service has been very appealing to both building contractors and realtors.
• This stage occurs just prior to your client moving into their new or newly renovated home and includes sanitizing and cleaning:
– Hard surfaces
– Window sills
– Door and cabinet knobs
– Ceiling fans
• This is a great gift to give to your clients just prior to them “moving home”.