Services & Pricing
You can choose our services à la carte, or you can bundle our services for premier pricing.
Phase 1: Rough Clean
• The Rough Clean occurs during the construction period. More specifically, the Rough Clean begins once the construction workers have finished the plumbing, electrical and framing stage.
• At this stage, our team can access the site and remove debris, trash, stickers, and clean the area prior to the start of the next construction stage.
• After the Rough Clean construction workers and specialists typically install flooring, cabinetry and paint.
Phase 2: Final Clean
• The Final Clean occurs after construction on the site is completed. This is the most thorough cleaning stage, and will typically take our team several days to complete.
• This stage encompasses deep cleaning every square inch of the home, including:
– Vacuuming walls, ceilings, tile and hardwood floors and carpets
– Bathroom tubs, showers and toilets
– Light fixtures
– Ceiling fans
– Kitchen appliances
– Countertops and backsplashes
– Interior and exterior cabinets and drawers
– Sinks and faucets
– Hardwood floor detailing
– Interior windows and window frames
– Baseboards and windowsills
– Doors and frames
– Millwork and trim
– Paint splatter
Phase 3: Exterior Clean
• The Exterior Clean can happen in coordination with the Final Clean phase.
• This stage encompasses:
– Removal of small debris
– Power washing exterior surfaces (patios, decks, walkways)
– Cleaning exterior windows
– Gutter cleaning
Phase 4: Touch-Up Clean
• The Touch-Up Clean service has been very appealing to both building contractors and realtors.
• This stage occurs just prior to your client moving into their new or newly renovated home and includes sanitizing and cleaning:
– Hard surfaces
– Window sills
– Door and cabinet knobs
– Ceiling fans
• This is a great gift to give to your clients just prior to them “moving home”.